HELL
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

HELL

WILLKOMMEN IN DER HÖLLE !!!!

StartseiteStartseite  GalerieGalerie  Neueste BilderNeueste Bilder  SuchenSuchen  AnmeldenAnmelden  LoginLogin  

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet

Nach unten 
AutorNachricht
Bastel
Mumat-Bändiger
Mumat-Bändiger
Bastel

Anzahl der Beiträge : 26

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet Empty
BeitragThema: v17 was uns vllt. erwartet   v17 was uns vllt. erwartet EmptyMi Jan 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Greetings Flyffers and Happy New Year!

We’ve received some requests recently in regard to the results of the Global Flyff Workshop I recently attended. While I had not originally planned to report on the workshop itself, I realize it’s important to a lot of you to find out how it went, so let me cover a few things that came as a result of the workshop. Remember, the goal of the workshop is for us to be able to meet face to face with the developers and publishers in order to discuss important issues. It does not mean that we will have any immediate feedback or solutions for all of the problems.

I’d also like to give you folks a sneak peak of what’s on deck for V17. It’s important to remember that any and all of this information is subject to change. We’ll of course be doing another mini-site for V17 once we’re closer to its release date, and this site will go into much more detail than you’ll see here.

With that said, first off, let me just say that all of the great feedback we received from the community in regard to the workshop was presented to Gala-Lab. Nothing was left out. Each line item on the poll we ran in October/November was presented to them and the other Flyff publishers. However, please keep in mind that I was not able to get immediate answers to most of the issues presented, as Gala-Lab needs sufficient time to discuss options and properly address each issue internally. Also keep in mind that it takes a considerable amount of time to develop and implement new features as well as make concrete changes to existing systems.

As you know, one of the biggest community concerns is/was with the lack of sufficient inventory space and inventory management, especially considering how many items are necessary for many players to enjoy Flyff effectively. Gala-Lab understands this concern, and has decided to include a new feature in V17 that will help to alleviate this problem. Their solution is to allow for more inventory space by including “tabs” on the actual inventory window. These tabs contain their own storage “area”, but are designed to hold only specific types of items.

As of right now, the design is as follows:

4 Inventory Tabs:
Tab 1: Items (this is the same as the current inventory)
Tab 2: Fashion Items
Tab 3: Pet Items
Tab 4: Quest Items

You can see an image of what this will look like here:

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17Inventory

While we realize this will not address the entire issue (especially consumable items, cards, upgrading materials, etc.), we are continuing to work with Gala-Lab in order to improve upon this. We think it’s definitely a good start.

Among the other top issues we discussed, class balance and bugs were two issues I spent a considerable amount of time talking about. And while I don’t have any concrete plans to share regarding class balance for the 1st and 2nd job change classes, I am able to report that the 3rd job classes are receiving a full rebalancing pass in the very near future. Gala-Lab realizes that the 3rd Job classes need to be improved, so you can expect to see some retuning of most, if not all, of the new skills and modifications to allow the new skills to scale better from the old ones in terms of damage, duration and cost.

Aside from the above, I don’t currently have any other feedback to share in regards to the top concerns presented to Gala-Lab during the workshop. I can however promise that we will continue to push these issues with them in hopes of receiving updates to address your concerns.

Later this month, V17 will be pushed live on kFlyff (Flyff Korea). I would like to give you all a sneak peak of what’s to come in the new update. However, as I said before, please keep in mind that any or all of this information is subject to change in the coming months before it is pushed to our community.

View the V17 Teaser Video on our YouTube page here:

https://www.youtube.com/user/officialflyffus?feature=mhum#p/a/u/0/L6Mq0KpWUXU

1. Maximum Level Extended
2. The Coliseum
3. New Area
4. New Inhabitants
5. New Monsters (For the new area)
6. New Instanced Dungeon
7. New Monsters (For the new instanced dungeon)
8. New Armor
9. Other features being added/updated:
This is just a short list of additional features you will likely see in V17. Additional details will be made available at a later date:

1. 2nd Job Change Quest Revamp

2. New Quests:
~ New Office Quests
~ New Area Boss Quests
~ New Instanced Dungeon Party Quests
~ Several New Chain Quests

3. Cooperation System
~ Cooperate with other players on your server to accomplish a goal for awesome rewards!

4. Baruna Upgrade System Enhancements
~ New Piercing mechanic including some neat new debuffs
~ Baruna Weapon Awakening
~ Baruna Weapon Elementing

5. Weapon Upgrade Effect Enhancements
~ Improvements to the “glowy” effect on weapons

6. Fashion Combination System
~ Combine multiple fashion sets together to consolidate the Blessing of the Goddess bonuses from each set to one

7. Reset Button for the Options Menu

8. Addition of Dungeon information to the World Map

9. Messages for receiving gifted items from another player

10. Group AI enhancements for Masquerpets
~ Masquerpets are getting smarter! Now they will employ new tactics when in groups, following the instructions of their leader.
Nach oben Nach unten
Bastel
Mumat-Bändiger
Mumat-Bändiger
Bastel

BeitragThema: Re: v17 was uns vllt. erwartet   v17 was uns vllt. erwartet EmptyMi Jan 05, 2011 5:10 pm

Maximum Level Extended

The level cap will be extended to Level 150. The last several updates have been working towards this goal. With the level increase, you should see more stat points awarded at each level.

The Coliseum

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17Coliseum

The Coliseum System allows players to form groups and take on bosses for loot and glory! There will be a dozen different stages for different encounters with a boss monster at each stage. Players will have a time limit to defeat the boss monster in order to complete the encounter. As with any competition style coliseum, players will be able to compete for weekly and monthly rankings. Even low level players can enjoy this system!

New Area

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewTerritory

A brand new area to complete the northern continent will be introduced. Located to the west of the Kaillun Grassland, this new area consists of very high level monsters, a new town, and even a new instanced dungeon.

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewTerritoryMap

You can see some screenshots from the new area here that showcase its desert-like quality and its lone oasis in the northeast.

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewTerritoryScreenshot1
v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewTerritoryScreenshot2
v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewTerritoryScreenshot3

Inhabitants

Inhabitants of the new area include Muran and Human alike. These locals may be available to aid you while exploring the new area.

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NPCs

New Monsters

Several new terrifying foes can be found by the wayward explorer in the mysterious new area east of the Kaillun Grassland. Tread lightly, as some of them are in a terrible mood…

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewMonsters1

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewMonsters2

…while some, can only be found on the rare occasion, taunting those who would challenge its dominance.

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewMonsters3

Nach oben Nach unten
Bastel
Mumat-Bändiger
Mumat-Bändiger
Bastel

BeitragThema: Re: v17 was uns vllt. erwartet   v17 was uns vllt. erwartet EmptyMi Jan 05, 2011 5:14 pm

New Instanced Dungeon

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewinstancedDungeon1

Nestled in the new area west of the Kaillun Grasslands, a new instanced dungeon has emerged to challenge the elite adventurers of Madrigal. Lurking in the dark alcoves of this dungeon, explorers may be in for a frightening discovery.

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewInstancedDungeonScreen1

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewInstancedDungeonScreen2

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17InstancedDungeonMonsters1

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17InstanceDungeonMonsters2

With a sinister being entrenched in the shadows…

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17InstancedDungeonBoss

New Armor

Within the depths of this new instanced dungeon, adventurers will find a new series of armor available for high level players.

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17NewArmor

http://flyff.gpotato.com/images/m//v16all8classes.jpg

Well folks, that’s pretty much it for your sneak peak at V17. We’ll have more detailed information for you as we get down the stretch! Stay tuned!

All images shown above are property of GALA Labs!
Nach oben Nach unten
Bastel
Mumat-Bändiger
Mumat-Bändiger
Bastel

BeitragThema: Re: v17 was uns vllt. erwartet   v17 was uns vllt. erwartet EmptyMi Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm

Das hat der 'Flyff Producer' noch hinzugefügt. So werden woll die WeaponUpgrades in Zukunft aussehen!

Yes, both element upgrade and regular smelting upgrade.

If you're referring to the issue where a +4 element upgrade has the same graphic as a +10, that's a seperate issue which we've already reported. I don't currently have a timetable for a fix on that. The other bug you mentioned has been reported by us before as well, although it's slightly different.

As far as the "Weapon Upgrade Effect Enhancements", let me clarify:

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet V17ElementUpgrade

As you can see, the graphics themselves are being enhanced/added for when you have an element applied AND/OR if the weapon is simply upgraded. As of right now, the graphic effect for the upgrade will be prioritized over the element, however this is also subject to change.
Nach oben Nach unten
Gesponserte Inhalte

BeitragThema: Re: v17 was uns vllt. erwartet   v17 was uns vllt. erwartet Empty

Nach oben Nach unten

v17 was uns vllt. erwartet
Seite 1 von 1

Befugnisse in diesem ForumSie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten
HELL :: Allgemein :: Diskussion-
Gehe zu: